Evolve Fitness Transformation Contest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know each other

4 posters

Go down

Getting to know each other Empty Getting to know each other

Post by AlexWalker Sat May 09, 2015 3:15 pm

I just wanted to send out a quick message in hopes to get to know everyone and learn how to use this system effectively. I'm excited to get started and chose this program because of it's success rate and the accountability I will have to our coach and each of you. I don't like losing anything except weight! Smile

AlexWalker

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other Empty Re: Getting to know each other

Post by LisaWhynott Sun May 10, 2015 3:34 am

Alex, I am new to this type of "forum: - know pun intended! I am also excited to get started and chose this program because of Matt! I have been discussing with Matt various options over the last year...yes, I said year! I finally received medical clearance a few weeks ago and was excited to final add physical activity to my wellness journey. I have spent the day preparing and trying to understand the various forms of technology because I want to ensure that I am a part of the team, use the tools that Matt has provided, and ensure success! I need the accountability...I saw reality in pictures today...funny how the imagine in your head does no match the one in print!

LisaWhynott

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Gillis Sun May 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Hey All Very excited to push through this and accomplish some goals.

Colin

Colin Gillis

http://www.ipecc.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlene Atwood Mon May 11, 2015 2:43 pm

This is my 2nd time doing an Evolve Fitness Contest! The first time I think I lost about 18lbs which I have slowly put back on over the years. I'm hoping to shed them again.. and and I'm determined to keep them off.
I'm in the fitness industry as one of the "evil" Zumba Instructors.. I know not everyone is a fan of Zumba but it got me started on a weight loss journey years ago and has made me a happier, healither person. And I do the same for others.. I truly motivate people so I need to be the lean mean Char I know I can be.

Charlene Atwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum