Evolve Fitness Transformation Contest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Robichaud's Journal

Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty Sarah Robichaud's Journal

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Still trying to figure out a diet plan..
I can't eat processed sugar, honey, maple syrup, bananas
no dairy, gluten or carbs like Rice or white potatoes I am allowed squash and sweet potatoes in moderation though
no tomatoes or peppers...
yeah.. I'll get back to this with a bit more planning. Sad

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty Re: Sarah Robichaud's Journal

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:44 pm

ok so I've been sick.. very sick however still managed to do my run/walk training today for 6.14km and did my workout today I did workout 1 again because I can NOT seem to grasp a pushup.. WHY!!!!
so haven't been able to stomach much but did have 3 eggs and 2 pieces of turkey bacon for breakfast/lunch and a half an avocado then had two mugs of bone broth this afternoon and for supper having a baked chicken breast with steamed broccoli, cauliflower carrots, squash and some peas.
I've been drinking water or organic ginger root tea like it's going out of style all day so hopefully I can kick this asap
ps I really really need to figure out push ups...
and eat more.. I suck at eating with a limited diet..

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty October 1st

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:54 pm

soo.. still sick and where it's raining no walkies for the dogs outside today. Did a spin workout on my spin bike for an hour and then took a nap! hahaha
for breakfast had 3 eggs and 2 pieces of turkey bacon and half an avacado, lunch was ginger root tea with collagen gelatin in it times two and 2 mugs of bone broth. an orange for a snack mid afternoon then supper is haddock baked in the oven with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, carrots, peas, a little squash and some cantaloupe for dessert
wishing the rain would stop so I could get outside but not risking it with this cold.
and BTW do NOT do abs on top of workouts when you have a bad head cold.. it hurts to cough etc.. lol!
Looking forward to workout 2 tomorrow Smile

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty october 2nd

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:18 am

well illness is starting to abate..
so did workout 2... accidentally did workout 2 for the gym instead of home.. but still did workout 2 haha
managed to get a 45 minute dog walk after dinner as well for exercise.

for breakfast had three eggs 2 pieces of turkey bacon.
lunch was ginger root tea with collagen gelatin and bone broth with some avocado and chicken

dinner was ground beef with seasonings on lettuce and a salad

dessert is cantaloupe and possibly an orange Smile

ps managed an actual push up today

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty October 4, 2015

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Oops never turned on my laptop yesterday..
still battling the cold so took the furry beasties for a long 7km walk around the neighbourhood. Then installed baseboard and trim in our detached garage.. ( yes we have baseboard and trim in a detached garage.. don't judge... lol)
then after dinner the whining started so took them for our usual 6.14 km loop and played lots of fetch outside to attempt to tire them out Smile
back to work tomorrow and time to up the calories for some weight loss already Smile

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty October 5th

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:33 am

well first day back to work and now hearing most people seem to take 3-4 weeks to get over this coldflu.... awesomeness
so we'll just ignore it as much as possible and keep on trucking Smile
since we wake up at 5am everyday to go to work.. am workouts do not happen lol I need ma sleep!
after work came home and ran/walked 6.14km
then did at home workout 3.. now have jelly legs
for breakfast had two eggs and two pieces of turkey bacon and mid morning had a quest bar.
got stuck In a half hour meeting that turned into a two hour meeting managed to eat a quest bar and an apple..
then supper was fried lean hamburger, squash, mixed frozen veggies and steamed broccoli and cauliflower. what can I say Mondays are hard for cooking lol
trying to plan tomorrow a bit better but on the upside still have a salad sans dressing and some leftover organic chicken for lunch tomorrow so that's something Smile

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty October 6, 2015

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Well.. HIIT workout 2 done and then I faceplanted in bed and called it a day lol. No doggie walk last night the legs weren't up for it but tonight it run night so that should semi make it up to them lol

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty October 7, 2015

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Well the evil cold is slowly fading, was held up at work but managed to do a 6.5km run walk it was like running through mudd just brutal tomorrow will do my workout. Hopefully this cold is gone by the weekend!!

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty October 9th

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:04 pm

The battle of the cold continues... I'm almost done by second week of this it better not be a 3-4 weeker like everyone else has I do not accept that!!
So took the dogs for a walk, then had to clear trees and use snips to trim branches and pile wood and cut down 2 trees and limbed them then completely ran out of energy however have started doing a walk around citadel hill at lunch just to get away from my desk for a bit. It was a bit brisk but it was done Smile
taking a little break from the workouts on an experiment. the more I do them the more my core seems to bloat and I'm starting to worry a bit about adrenal fatigue return.. fingers crossed it's not..

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty October 10-19, 2015

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:32 pm

so.. laptop died at home and haven't had a chance to log in at work to update this..
so let's do a back track..
on the 18th I did bootcamp 6
On the 17th I did a 6.5km run walk and hiit 2 on spin
on the 16th I had  a rest day because I had to rush my idiot dog to the vet again.. damn labs
on the 15th I did a 6.5 km run walk
on the 14th I did a bootcamp 4
on the 13 I did a 6.5 km run walk and Hiit 2
on the 12th I did a bootcamp 3
on the 11th I did a hike up and back down wentworth ski hill
on the 10th I did another bootcamp

I am down over a dress size.. however my scale is not really moving more than a couple of lbs...
Sad not a happy camper..

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty October 20 2015

Post by Sarah_Robichaud Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Dog walk done for an hour.. what a beautiful night for it! Smile
then did bootcamp 1

Sarah_Robichaud

Back to top Go down

Sarah Robichaud's Journal Empty Re: Sarah Robichaud's Journal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content